Havarti Chicken and Rice
As a kid, I always looked forward to the nights my great grandma made this Havarti Chicken and Rice for dinner. It was my favorite as a kid and still is to this day.
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast Tenders
- 12 Slices Havarti Cheese
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Skim Milk
- Minute Rice
- Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray your pan with pam.
- At the bottom of the pan follow the Minute Rice directions for the rice to broth ratio and place at the bottom of the pan. Give a quick stir. (Most minute rice calls for water but I like to sub broth for flavor)
- Lay the chicken breast tenders on top of the rice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put the Havarti evenly over all the chicken.
- Cobine your soup and Milk and pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour and serve!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On May 14, 2021
- 0 Comments