- 1 lb package of ground beef
- 1 ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 oz package taco seasoning
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 ½ cup Dan and Debbie’s Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese
- 9 oz. corn chips
- Optional: 1 dollop of sour cream
- Brown ground beef on the stovetop. Then add taco seasoning.
- Melt Dan and Debbie’s Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese in the microwave in a small bowl.
- Arrange corn chips on a serving plate.
- Add beef, lettuce, salsa on top of the corn chips.
- Pour Jalapeno Cheese on nachos.
- Add a dollop of sour cream on top.
Stop by the creamery store to get all the essentials for this spicy recipe: LaCasa Corn Chips and Salsa, Ruzicka’s Ground beef, and Dan and Debbie’s Jalapeno Cheddar!
- Posted by Elizabeth Uthoff
- On May 31, 2019
- 0 Comments