Cranberry + Cheddar Pinwheels
Colorful, delicious, easy peasy!
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup Shredded Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese
- 2-3 Green Onions
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- Soften up the cream cheese to create a more spreadable texture.
- Combine cream cheese with a couple of teaspoons of milk. Then you can add in the other ingredients to create the filling- dried cranberries, cheddar cheese, and chopped green onions.
Spread the filling onto the four large flour tortillas, then roll tortillas up tightly and wrap with plastic wrap.
- Pace into the refrigerator to chill for at least one hour. (The more firm they become, the easier they will be to slice.)
Slice, serve, and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On December 30, 2021
- 0 Comments