Cheesy Taco Pasta
Three of my favorite things piled into one dish. You can’t beat Cheese, Tacos, and Pasta!
- 2 cups shredded Farmhouse Cheddar – Jalapeno Cheddar if you like more spice
- 4 oz. Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 a Yellow Onion Diced
- Minced Garlic
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2T Butter (or more if you desire, we won’t judge)
- 1 oz Taco Seasoning (ROXY TACO is sold in-store)
- 2T Tomato Paste
- 2 cups broth of your choice
- 1.5 T Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 can Rotel Tomoatos with chilis
- Diced Jalapeno’s IF you want to spice it up.
- 1 pound box of noodles of your choice – I like shells and bowties the best for this!
- Sour Cream for Serving
- In a medium-large pot add a drizzle of oil and your onion, cook until translucent (2-3minutes) add your ground beef & salt, and pepper, and begin browning and crumbling your ground beef.
- In the same pot add your butter and garlic, and cook until fragrant.
- Add the taco seasoning, worcestershire, broth, tomato paste, milk, rotel, and salt and pepper to the pot stirring to combine. (if you want spice add your jalapenos here too)
- Once your contents are boiling slightly add the pasta and cook to al dente stirring occasionally so nothing sticks to the bottom of your pan.
- When your noodles are cooked through turn down your heat and slowly stir in all of your cheese until mixed throughout.
- Serve up a bowl full and top with a dollop of sour cream and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On April 1, 2022
- 0 Comments