One Pan Lasagna Soup
The easiest one pot soup to ever exist!
- 1/2 a Yellow Onion Diced
- Minced Garlic
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2t Garlic Salt
- Italian Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper
- 1T Butter (or more if you desire, we won’t judge)
- 1 Jar of Pasta Sauce
- 32oz of the broth of your choice
- 1 box of lasagna noodles broken into pieces
- Shredded Farmhouse Cheddar
- Cottage Cheese for Serving
- In a medium-large pot add a drizzle of oil and add your onion and minced garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the ground beef, salt & pepper, butter, and seasonings to the mixture and cook until browned all the way through.
- To the same pot, add your jar of pasta sauce and your broth, stirring and bringing to a slight boil.
- Add a big pinch of salt and your lasagna noodles and cook the noodles per the box instructions stirring frequently so nothing sticks to the bottom.
- Once the noodles are cooked through, get ready to serve by adding some of the cottage cheese (about 1/4 cup) to the bottom of your bowl and then cover it with the soup – top with a touch of shredded cheddar and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On April 13, 2022
- 0 Comments