Make a good steak great with this cowboy butter recipe using our salted butter! Perfect for grilling season, try this simple compound butter recipe for your next grill out.
- 1 cup of Dan & Debbie’s Salted Butter
- 1/4 cup finely minced fresh parsley
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- A pinch of coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic finely minced
- juice and zest of ½ lemon
Allow the butter to come to room temperature before starting.
Add the room temperature butter to a large mixing bowl.
Beat the butter until creamy, then add in the parsley, red pepper flakes, black pepper, minced garlic, lemon juice and zest.
Mix until well combined.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl and turn the mixture out onto a piece of parchment paper.
Using the back of a spatula, spread out the mixture into a log shape.
Roll the parchment paper up and twist the ends like a piece of candy.
Refrigerate the log of butter for at least 4 hours to allow the flavors to come together.
Enjoy on chicken, steak or any good piece of meat that just needs a little something extra!
- Posted by Elizabeth Uthoff
- On June 27, 2023
- 0 Comments