These brown butter chocolate chip cookie bars are so good, you’ll have to hide them! Our salted butter makes these bars so soft, and so addicting!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch pan with cooking spray and set
- Over medium heat in a skillet melt the butter, stirring consistently. The butter will begin to foam and deepen in color and smell nutty. When small brown bits begin to show up at the bottom, remove it from the heat and allow to cool a little.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the granulated sugar, packed brown sugar, and brown butter together until fully combined. Add in the vanilla and then each egg one at a time until just mixed.
- Slowly add the flour mixture, scraping down the sides as necessary. Mix until just combined.
- With a spoon stir in the chocolate chips.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes or until the edges just begin to turn golden brown. Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Posted by Elizabeth Uthoff
- On September 5, 2023
- 0 Comments