Press the easy button with this slow cooker four cheese mac and cheese recipe! Using our deliciously creamy farmhouse cheddar cheese, this mac and cheese recipe is a family favorite! Want to spice things up? Add in our buffalo cheddar cheese instead for a spicy buffalo mac and cheese!
- 1 pound medium elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded sharp Dan and Debbie’s Farmhouse Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups grated American cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 3 cups Dan and Debbie’s whole milk
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Place macaroni, 1 cup cheddar cheese, American cheese, cream cheese and Parmesan into a 4-qt slow cooker.
Stir in milk, evaporated milk, Dijon, paprika and onion powder, making sure the macaroni is submerged as much as possible; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Cover and cook on low heat for 90 minutes to 2 hours and 30 minutes, stirring every hour until tender and creamy. Uncover and stir in remaining 1 cup cheddar cheese until melted, about 2-3 minutes. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed.
Serve immediately, garnished with chives, if desired.
- Posted by Elizabeth Uthoff
- On September 13, 2023
- 0 Comments