All Iowans love sweet corn, but I bet you’ve never had anything like this honey butter skillet corn! Made with our salted butter and local honey, this simple yet delicious recipe will have your family cleaning their plates and asking for more! Caution: if you take this to a potluck or holiday event there will be no leftovers!
- In a skillet pan, over medium-high heat, melt the butter and honey. Once melted add the frozen corn and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cooked through.
- Add cream cheese, salt, and pepper. Stir together and let it cook, about 3-5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately. Leftovers keep well, covered in a container, and stored in the fridge.
- This recipe calls for frozen corn, which is perfect if you freeze sweet corn. But this recipe can also be made with fresh sweet corn, just cook corn on the ear first and then cut it off the ear before using it in the recipe.
- Posted by Elizabeth Uthoff
- On November 21, 2023
- 0 Comments