These Garlic Parmesan Breadsticks are a great addition to your spaghetti dinner, or even as an appetizer for a party! It’s easy to do, and can be made in less than an hour!
- In an electric stand mixer; with the dough hook attachment, mix together the warm water, yeast, sugar, salt and one cup of the flour.
- Continue adding the flour until the dough clears the sides of the bowl; knead for about three minutes. It should be soft and slightly sticky without leaving a lot of residue on your fingers.
- Let the dough rest in the bowl for 10 minutes. While the dough rests, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Pour the melted butter onto a large, rimmed baking sheet (about 11X17-inches); spreading out evenly.
- On a lightly greased countertop, pat the dough out into a long rectangle, about 16x7-inches. Cut the dough into 12 even strips with a pizza cutter. Twist each strip of dough then place side–by–side (a 1/2-inch apart) on the baking sheet.
- Mix together all of the seasoning ingredients. Sprinkle as much or as little seasoning as you desire, all over the tops of the breadsticks. Cover with a kitchen towel, and let breadsticks rise for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden. Carefully remove from oven. Let breadsticks cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
- Posted by Elizabeth Uthoff
- On February 9, 2024
- 0 Comments