Maple & Soy Salmon
This Maple & Soy Salmon recipe is my go-to when I want to be a little healthier but I don’t want to lose out on flavor. It takes about five minutes to prep and comes out perfect every time!
- 1 lb of Salmon
- 1/4 c Maple Syrup
- 2 T Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
- 1/2 T Sriracha (more if you like spicy)
- 2 t Minced Garlic
- 2T Butter Split
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix together the Maple Syrup, Soy Sauce, Garlic, S&P, Sriracha, and half the butter in a bowl.
- Cover the Salmon with the mixture and place in the fridge for 1 hour flipping halfway.
- Preheat the oven to 4oo degrees and bake for 20 minutes until the salmon is flakey.
- Once the salmon is cooked cover with the remaining butter and spoon sauce over the top.
- I typically serve with rice and a veggie and ENJOY!
- Posted by Dacey Johnson
- On August 20, 2021
- 0 Comments