It’s the time of year for family gatherings and you don’t want to be left thinking, what are we bringing? Push the easy button with these two whipped dips that everyone in the family will love!
Whipped Caramel Apple Dip
- Beat the cream cheese in a stand mixer or large mixing bowl, until smooth. Add the cream and mix well until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
- Mix in cinnamon, vanilla, sugar and caramel sauce until combined.
- Serve with apple slices. You can add more caramel to the top for garnish if you like. Refrigerate leftovers.
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
- 8 ounces Dan and Debbie’s heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 5 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. maple extract, or use 2 Tbsp. of Great River Maple Cream!
- ¼ tsp. salt
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until medium peaks form and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, extracts, and salt. Mix until well-blended and smooth.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the dip.
Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving with apple wedges, graham crackers, or gingersnap cookies.
- Posted by Elizabeth Uthoff
- On November 9, 2023
- 0 Comments